RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile was updated to a new version today (1.1.0). The numerous new features to RCT4M include the eagerly awaited Queue Lines – the first of MANY additional classic gameplay features from the original games that are finally available to the mobile version. Here’s a quick run down of the new features:
- Queue Lines – the option to add Queue Lines to all of your coasters, attractions, and rides has been added! Just build the Queue Line Center to get started! Be sure to make the lines long enough or your peeps may get unhappy because they can’t get a space in line!
- 15 New User Levels – A bunch of new levels were added to the game so you can continue to earn XP and level-up to earn rewards and unlock new buildings/goals.
- New Ride Animations – All rides now have a start and stop animation that adds a whole new dimension of realism to the game. It also syncs with your queue lines so your peeps know when to get on and off of rides.
- Improved Tutorial – A new tutorial For our first time players to make it easier and faster to get into the game. Also, the first 50 coaster parts you build are completely free!
- Scheduled Downtime Support – Server downtimes with lack of information are now a thing of the past.
- Bug Fixes: A number of stability improvements (crash fixes), performance enhancements, fixes to the goals system, text display issues, and improved memory handling (all of which will now mean the game runs super smooth).
We’ve also been promised that future updates to RCT4M will include entire new categories of rides, environmental improvements, coaster track improvements, and peep behaviors as well as much more!